Masks are now mandatory in all indoor public spaces in New Brunswick.
Public places include:
• retail businesses and shopping centres
• personal service businesses like hair salons, barber shops, spas, etc. (except during
services that require removing a mask)
• restaurants and bars (except while eating or drinking)
• places of worship and faith gatherings
• places for cultural or entertainment activities (movie theatres, theatre performances, dance
recitals, festival, concerts, etc)
• places for sports and recreational activities, including gyms, yoga studios, pools, etc.
(except during physical activity)
• municipal and provincial government locations that offer services to the public
• common areas such as lobbies, elevators and hallways